****Fresh random image thread (with rule addition)Every post MUST contain an image!****

Status
Not open for further replies.
OcUK Staff
1356128460.jpg

1356147824.jpg

1356167778.jpg

1356169740.jpg

1356121360.jpg

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Few oddities from my pre-xmas trip to Central Europe.

Stumbled upon large collection of military junk on a farm in one of the rundown villages in Lower Silesia region of Poland. The owner of this lot runs private museum full of WW2 and cold war/iron curtain stuff in a nearby town and what you see on pictures is just some sort "too large to exhibit"/spare parts storage. The whole place has a strong S.T.A.L.K.E.R. vibe to it, especially this time of the year. Excuse the tacky snapspeed styling of the pics, I only had mobile phone with me at the time.

Tatra T148 based RW 31 radar, RO - 51ML locator and supporting radiolocation units. Those particular vehicles were once used by Warsaw pact to scan air space between Kaliningrad and Bornholm.
wit1_small.jpg

Partially collapsed amphibious armored personnel carrier OT-64 SKOT. Developed jointly by Poland and Czechoslovakia in sixties as a better, more reliable and cheaper to run answer to soviet petrol monstrosity BTR-60.
wit2_small.jpg

WW1 German Fokker DR1-7 (with "Red Barron" like paint job) casually abandoned behind garage next to several rusty cannons. Large camo item in the background is SU-22 M4 plane.
wit3_small.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Arragghh, damn toothache! I've got a partially erupted wisdom tooth and it keeps getting infected under the gum...waiting for a hospital appointment to have it taken out under general.

Damn thing has got me up out of bed in search of painkillers and now I've got to wait for them to kick in. I've got to be up at 6AM...I'm going to be wrecked. :(

dJTSM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom