****Fresh random image thread (with rule addition)Every post MUST contain an image!****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
explosm_signs.png

Permabanned

That would be dead ASAP, ******* cats did my bonnet, scratched the hell out of it, next door neighbour that owned it was and idiot, told her to keep it in doors, until opposite neighbour ran over it, stupid thing went under the car after a journey for heat and and he went to go back out and reversed out, it **** one and it ran under the wheel. Cats 0 - Dogs 1

H5JB8.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
That would be dead ASAP, ******* cats did my bonnet, scratched the hell out of it, next door neighbour that owned it was and idiot, told her to keep it in doors, until opposite neighbour ran over it, stupid thing went under the car after a journey for heat and and he went to go back out and reversed out, it **** one and it ran under the wheel. Cats 0 - Dogs 1

WUT128409096561533750.jpg

Lum

Lum

Soldato
What happened on the road?

Dunno, happened just north of Stafford, we got there at 2, were supposed to be in Altrincham for 3 but had already been delayed in two earlier accidents.

Was stationary until 5 and there were two of these...

G1GcY.jpg

...involved. Then the Highways Agency started working their way up the queue, having us all turn around and drive backwards down the M6 and drive off the on-slip at J14.

We just headed back home to south Wales, and to add insult to injury the M50 was closed due to an accident so we had to go via Gloucester, then the A449/A472 junction was closed due to roadworks.

Got home for 9PM, 10 hours on the road, £50 worth of diesel burnt, nothing achieved. Guess we did better than the people who got a free helicopter ride though.

Can't even find anything on the news. I guess a crash on the M6 is so common it's not even worth reporting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom