Fresh Veg and Salad Shortages...

Soldato
Sprouts are in here too. Last minute consideration as well, weird.

Can you store them in their plastic bag in the fridge?

We usually shop at Tesco (Internet delivered) and MrsHB mentioned that sprouts were constantly being removed from our Christmas Eve delivery, so as I was going to M&S to stock up on my florentines, I decided to get some fresh sprouts just in case! Yep, I’ve put them in the veg tray thing in the fridge.

Capodecina
Soldato
We usually shop at Tesco (Internet delivered) and MrsHB mentioned that sprouts were constantly being removed from our Christmas Eve delivery, so as I was going to M&S to stock up on my florentines, I decided to get some fresh sprouts just in case! Yep, I’ve put them in the veg tray thing in the fridge.

OK me too, I'm sure they'll keep till Xmas Day then.

Soldato
You can now get fresh fruit and veg drop alerts on discord. Stock informer is also a good place to get the jump, but you have to be quick because of the bots.
Sprouts are now going for stupid prices on the bay..... bloody scalpers. :mad::mad::mad:

Caporegime
Caporegime
veg that's the funny coloured stuff that supposed to be good for you ? .. well that's ok got 10kg of different meats in the fridge .. keto ftw :)
who needs veg ?

People who value vitamins, nutrients, fibre and minerals. Also plants literally save lives. Most medicines have been derived from them and newer medicines being created today are still done so by sending scientists into the farthest regions of jungles to study shamans and plants which have remained a secret this whole time.

I hope your getting bloods checked on a regular basis. Eating just meat for long periods of time usually isn't great for cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. Everything in moderation is the key apart from vegetables and salads they can be eaten with every meal with no ill effects.

Caporegime
No issues here when I went to grab the xmas veg. But even if the supermarkets were running low like they did in March, we had no issues using the local farm shops for fruit, veg, dairy and meats.

Back
Top Bottom