Fresh Veg and Salad Shortages...

Soldato
In South Wales they started discounting Christmas lines 2 days ago. Not a jot of Fruit or Veg to be found in my local Sainsbury's. I swear Christams foreplay starts in Spetmeber here but the event lasts from Christmas Eve to Boxing Day morning. The sense of the Christmas period is utterly dead it's one day rather than an extended holiday :(

Soldato
If anyone is desperate for vegetables for Christmas I have the following available.

1kg of carrots = £4000
10kg of potatoes = £7000
Brussel sprouts = 3 bed detached house.

Message in trust to buy.

Pho

Pho

Soldato
Honestly never understood the loo roll panic buy.

I was reading elsewhere it's probably because of how bulky they are - they take a lot of shelf space up, so it only takes a few people to get an extra pack and the the whole aisle starts to look really bare, thus more people get worried and buy an extra one as well and so on

Permabanned
. Also plants literally save lives. Most medicines have been derived from them and newer medicines being created today are still done so by sending scientists into the farthest regions of jungles to study shamans and plants which have remained a secret this whole time.
has nothing to do with food

I hope your getting bloods checked on a regular basis. Eating just meat for long periods of time usually isn't great for cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. Everything in moderation is the key apart from vegetables and salads they can be eaten with every meal with no ill effects.
thx for caring ..but i'm totally fine my LDL are low while my HDL are high ..

Caporegime
If anyone is desperate for vegetables for Christmas I have the following available.

1kg of carrots = £4000
10kg of potatoes = £7000
Brussel sprouts = 3 bed detached house.

Message in trust to buy.
carrots ezclap frozen at iceland, potatoes ezclap live next to a greengrocer who owns 2 shops opposite each other, one for trade and for for us plebs, doubt he's got supply issues.... probably all local and grown in the UK init blood...
Brussel sprouts love them but can give them a miss,.

Think I will just make a pizza on christmas day tbh, my first Christmas alone in about 5 years :(

Commissario
When we did our Christmas food shopping, they had no lemons, that was the only thing we couldn't get.

I don't know how I'm going to cope, some gins really need a slice of lemon.

Caporegime
Called in after work at the big Morrisons on the way home.

"Panic buying" based on empty shelves

Sausages (only these bare, loads of beef, steak, chicken, goose, turkey, bacon etc)
Cheese
Chopped tomatoes
Baked Beans

Soldato
went shopping yesterday and all seemed pretty normal, slightly busier than usual but if anything it was quiet for a run up to christmas.

not a single missing item in sight and no issue buying what i wanted.

Soldato
Went shopping amongst the peasants at Aldi today, they were totally out of foie gras , caviar, truffles ,wagyu and kopi luwak. , those working class shoppers are so inconsiderate!
if that wasn’t bad enough there seemed to be no car parking attendant or personal shopping concierge , I’m guessing they have cut those services :(

Back
Top Bottom