Friday the 13th

Soldato
OP
Anyone played this? thought there would have been more comments on it as it was quite a hyped up game and its now available on x one and ps4.
It looks good on the gameplay vids but i am seeing mixed reviews its either great comments saying how fun it is to 1 star reviews for the servers always crashing which considering its online only is a big problem. Its £30 so was wondering if its worth it?
Bit late to the party bud. It has been available digitally for months. IMO it was a very good game, it had its fair share of bugs. The game has had its 'ups and downs' through the various patches since release. However, I am pretty much finished with the game now, every game I have played recently I have found it near impossible to hit Jason with any weapons and it is extremely frustrating to play as I used to do quite well as a councellor. Now it feels like I get screwed over by the dodgy mechanics they have implemented since release.

Associate
I play it on Xbox with two work colleagues, sound track is awesome and can make for some very tense evenings with the odd girly screen from us all. It’s a little expensive for the quality of game delivered, however from an enjoyment factor IMO it’s worth it still.

Associate
Anyone played this? thought there would have been more comments on it as it was quite a hyped up game and its now available on x one and ps4.
It looks good on the gameplay vids but i am seeing mixed reviews its either great comments saying how fun it is to 1 star reviews for the servers always crashing which considering its online only is a big problem. Its £30 so was wondering if its worth it?

Recent purchase for me and i've been playing it most evenings with a mate. We have a right laugh and some games can get very tense. Against a well organised group Jason doesn't stand a chance but in the same breath a seasoned player as Jason will pick apart the group. Even if you die I still enjoy watching the events unfold spectating like you're watching a Friday the 13th mini movie.

Back
Top Bottom