From Video Game to Movie

Caporegime
A decent halo series or film, the miniseries they did was quite good tbh.

Something in the warhammer universe, a very difficult ask to be fair, but there are avenues that can be explored.

Something in the MGS universe, though I think that ship has sailed now.

Bioshock could be a good adaptation.

Dunno what else though, but definitely halo for me, it’s grounded, familiar and has so much lore at this point... it just needs some justice done.
There's a Halo series being planned but other than that I don't know much about it.

Associate
OP
A decent halo series or film, the miniseries they did was quite good tbh.

Something in the warhammer universe, a very difficult ask to be fair, but there are avenues that can be explored.

Something in the MGS universe, though I think that ship has sailed now.

Bioshock could be a good adaptation.

Dunno what else though, but definitely halo for me, it’s grounded, familiar and has so much lore at this point... it just needs some justice done.

They've already done a Warhammer movie, it had Travis Fimmel (Ragnar Lothbrook) as the main human Character,

When you say a Halo film or mini series i immediately think of Red Vs Blue from my younger days :D

Associate
Hellblade was cinematic as it was, definitely works very well as a game with what they were trying to do. However, I'd watch the hell out of a movie version.

Soldato
Oh...never mind then.

I just think they got the balance about right with cheese/action/story for the first movie and helped they had some pretty decent actors, Karl Urban and especially Richard Brake.
To be honest, I thought the first movie was terrible too :D

Went into it expecting fun mindless violence, but it didn't even deliver that. rubbish.

Soldato
I reckon Mass Effect could work, but only as a TV series or multiple movies, and probably a different set of heroes and villains but with all the lore.

Back
Top Bottom