Frostpunk 2

I literally just started playing the first one about 2 days ago! I forgot I had it free in Epic Games and yeah, safe to say totally addicted. You have to manage and stay on top of so many different and interesting aspects that time just flys. Really enjoying it so far and I think "add to wishlist" for sure if there is going to be a second. Gets my vote. :)

It's not long now to Frostpunk 2 release, 25th July 2024.

Saw on Steam today that you can pre-order it for 10% off and get to play a 7 day beta on April 15th.

Yep, trying to decide if I want to pre order to play this coming week or if I should just wait until release.

first game was great and DLCs were worth it too - definitely recommend. It appears like the new one is continuing the story basically.

Yep, trying to decide if I want to pre order to play this coming week or if I should just wait until release.
I'm going to wait as don't have loads of time atm and would be frustrating if I got hooked to have to wait till July:)

Might have to go back to the first one and try it again, not sure I really got it to it first time as I tried to work out what I was doing and how everything fits together, got so far and then everything fell apart. probably bad resource management on my part.

Might have to go back to the first one and try it again, not sure I really got it to it first time as I tried to work out what I was doing and how everything fits together, got so far and then everything fell apart. probably bad resource management on my part.
yeah it's definitely supposed to work like that - I kind of focus on either heating via the generator OR using heaters/towers and if you try and do both on harder settings it's tough

With the talk of Frostpunk I thought I'd check on my old town in endless mode, Day 154.

embed

I wanted to get to a full year in endless mode but I'll be honest and say I got a bit bored and moved on to the next thing.

I thought the same and just decided to wait.

Back
Top Bottom