Fttp finally here, still want my landline.

Associate
OP
Why would she need to ‘function’ a mobile phone? You add a call package that includes mobile minutes to you MIL’s land line, heck pay for it if that’s an issue, she just dials the mobile number from her landline. If you prefer going VoIP then just use a mobile app, it’s pointless having a number that can reach you anywhere on the planet with Wi-Fi and then just pushing it to your home. If you really have some strange affection for your cordless phone, the Cisco I mentioned earlier will allow you to do that.

Firstly, not sure why you are getting quite uppity about this and why I have to go into detail to make my reasons valid. My partner's mother's has mental issues and seriously ill, where she has been labelled EOL. She struggles with the phone as it is, but has memorised our landline number and doesn't require the area code. I am fully aware of call packages to include calls to mobiles. It isn't happening....simple. Hence why I am asking questions to help avoid changes to her day to day routine.

Back
Top Bottom