gallery/album with URL bbcode for forum

Soldato
OP
hi

just been playing about with your latest script, works very well, generate 461 thumbnails much faster than before (2min 20secs)

but, when copy/paste the bbcode to my forum, there are about 100 thumbnails missing with URL tag error

71296294xw3.jpg

cheers :)

Soldato

I can't understand why it would be doing that. There is only one function that creates the BBCode and that is immaculate.

Are you such you are selecting all the code. When you generate the thumnails and click in the textarea with the code, it should automatically highlight all the code for you. Its the same with the code boxes for the individual images.

The only thing i can think of, is that maybe your file names have characters such as "]", "[" or "=" in them. Can you confirm if that be the case? Then i shall put taking care of that as a higher priority.

Soldato
OP
yeah i double checked all bbcode url were highlight before copy/paste

i renamed every images to 1,2,3,4,100.jpg with flash renamer software before uploaded them

Soldato
Noticed a little problem with eGallery; If I create a folder from within eGallery I can't upload pictures to it from my FTP. Folders only work if I create them from my FTP client.

Soldato
Noticed a little problem with eGallery; If I create a folder from within eGallery I can't upload pictures to it from my FTP. Folders only work if I create them from my FTP client.

Yeah I know - thats a bit ghey but I don't know what i can do about that as the script seems to take ownership.

This is my function for creating a Dir, there isn't anything wrong with it that i can see:

Code:
function rMkDir ( $path )
{
	if ( !is_dir ( $path ) )
	{
		if ( version_compare ( PHP_VERSION, '5.0.0' ) < 0 )
		{
			$exp = explode ( DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR, $path );
			$way = '';

foreach ( $exp as $n )
			{
				$way .= $n . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR;

if ( !file_exists ( $way ) )
				{
					mkdir ( $way, 0777 );
				}
			}
		}