GAME ARE TAKING Wii PRE ORDERS GO GO GO

Livestrong said:
not really you are gonna buy a game anyway?

Not me I just want to rent games £40-45 for a game is 3 months rental of games 3 at a time. Don't see the point in buying anything except the true AAA titles that you want to keep forever.

Kronologic said:
Amen

BTW. you can simply return the unwanted game instore for a full refund. I did it with the 360 launch.

As a side who are you using now krono, I noticed you said you pay a bit extras for release titles?

I think I will wait on reactions first before putting in a order. I can't be bothered with the scramble this time either. When they are readily available in the shops I will look closer at one. By then a few sites should be doing rentals.

I have pre-ordered the Zelda + Red Steel Pack :D

Out of curiosity does anyone know if Game will let us know if we are definitely going to get one on release, or will we just have to wait and see when the day comes?

Mr-Xoc

Mr-Xoc said:
I have pre-ordered the Zelda + Red Steel Pack :D

Out of curiosity does anyone know if Game will let us know if we are definitely going to get one on release, or will we just have to wait and see when the day comes?

Mr-Xoc

yeah im a bit worried about this aswell, ive preordered with them but the site states, not guaranteed for release day :( doesnt sound too good does it????

turtle3 said:
yeah im a bit worried about this aswell, ive preordered with them but the site states, not guaranteed for release day :( doesnt sound too good does it????

Game was the best place when the 360 came out

Game will have the most allocation as they did with the 360

Last edited:
dannyjo22 said:
As a side who are you using now krono, I noticed you said you pay a bit extras for release titles?

I think I will wait on reactions first before putting in a order. I can't be bothered with the scramble this time either. When they are readily available in the shops I will look closer at one. By then a few sites should be doing rentals.

http://www.boomerangrentals.co.uk/membership_packages.php

If you like the look of this let me know and I'll send you a recommendation (If you then join I get a month free) :)

Back
Top Bottom