1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game issue or card issue

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by bigjimmyauk, Feb 10, 2019.

1. bigjimmyauk

Soldato

seeing a lot of shadow and transparency issues at the minute, not sure if it's something thats always been there and i've only just noticed or a new issue.

resident evil 2 screenshot below the shadows cast look awful and it's like this in game too, whenever a shadow needs some transparency it just appears like that, having the same issue in far cry 4 and 5 when looking at or through trees.

Am i missing something somewhere or can anyone compare the model viewer on resident evil 2 to see if it looks the same.

[​IMG]

2. Parky

Wise Guy

Looks like mine is showing as the same on a 980ti:

[​IMG]

I've noticed a few issues with RE2 in regards to the reflections and some of the shadows on characters during cutscenes, I can't un-see them now which is a shame. I've not really noticed anything in any other games that I play.

3. bigjimmyauk

Soldato

This is exactly my issue, once you notice the graphical issues it kinda ruins the experience, thank you for replying at least i know it's not a problem with my system.

4. Vince

Man of Honour

be interested to see if its the same on an amd card or if it is just an nv thing in this game.