Game Soundtracks

Associate
Never did I consider game soundtracks that I would actually listen to outside the actual game. Anyway I was proved wrong, I do tend to fire up the following soundtracks:

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Crusader Kings 2
Silent Hill Theme
Mafia

Just curious are there any others ?

Man of Honour
Too many to list really so many great game soundtracks out there.

Oh, and NFS II ost.

Several of the NFS games had epic soundtracks - my favourite is still Romulus 3 though the NFS II menu music is pretty decent also. On that theme Trackmania nations forever and Lotus Turbo Challenge 2 menu music were good as well.

Homeworld.

Deserts of Kharak soundtrack has its moments as well.

Last edited:
Soldato
Several of the NFS games had epic soundtracks - my favourite is still Romulus 3 though the NFS II menu music is pretty decent also. On that theme Trackmania nations forever and Lotus Turbo Challenge 2 menu music were good as well.

Yeah, I really like NFS II, III and IV soundtracks but NFS II is special to me, too much nostalgia:D

Caporegime
Only the other day I heard the music to Diablo and that brought back plenty of feeling/memories, which is a little surprising as although I enjoyed the first game a great deal, I can't say it's a series which I've played much at all.

Shadow of Chernobyl, of course.

F.E.A.R. has some truly great music.

PSX Doom ambient soundtracks.

All in all, too many to list.

Associate
There's a "video game music" website where you can listen to music across all platforms and years. Not sure if I can link to it as unsure about legality etc

Back
Top Bottom