Gamer Girl selling her bathwater?????

Soldato
This is clearly nonsense. I’ve met many a 30+ woman who is still utterly gorgeous and given me nefarious thoughts about them.

Your mileage may vary.

If you have lived a healthy life style, looked after your body during your youth, not smoked, taken drugs, over eat or binge drink. Then you can still look good in your 30's but not as good as you did in your 20's.

A woman is more physically attractive at the age of 21, not 31. That's why you have that popular clothes shop called Forever 21......not Forever 31, Forever 41 or Forever 51 ;)

It isn't about looks, its about the tick tock, goes the clock

Exactly, its all good looking great in your 30's or even 40's but that isn't going to help you when you get that unexpected parcel delivered by Amazon, shipped from MotherNature.com. When you open the parcel and look inside, you find a ticking clock.

Funny, I had the same conversation with my female friend last night :D

Last edited:
Soldato
A woman is more physically attractive at the age of 21, not 31. That's why you have that popular clothes shop called Forever 21......not Forever 31, Forever 41 or Forever 51 ;)

Personal taste obviously, but I think you're dead wrong. For famous examples look at louise nurding, cheryl cole, kylie minogue - they all looked better in their 30's than in their 20's. Granted in the UK a lot of women succumb to weight gain as they get older, but that's not aging, that's pizza.

Caporegime
There are plenty of women who are 31 who are better looking than plenty of other women who are 21.

Whether or not the women who are 31 looked better when they were 21, I can't say.

I'm in my mid 20's now so my eyes have been opened to womanz who are in their 30's. :p

Whereas 18 - 21 year olds seem too young now.

Soldato
Personal taste obviously, but I think you're dead wrong. For famous examples look at louise nurding, cheryl cole, kylie minogue - they all looked better in their 30's than in their 20's. Granted in the UK a lot of women succumb to weight gain as they get older, but that's not aging, that's pizza.

Never compare to celebrities because they are always an exception to the rule. They have money to spend on surgery to make themselves look younger as they age. The everyday woman you walk past in the street, does not.

Soldato
There are plenty of women who are 31 who are better looking than plenty of other women who are 21.

Whether or not the women who are 31 looked better when they were 21, I can't say.

I'm in my mid 20's now so my eyes have been opened to womanz who are in their 30's. :p

Whereas 18 - 21 year olds seem too young now.

As I said, its all good looking great in your 30's or even 40's but that isn't going to stop the biological clock. But you see when you hit your 30's and you decide you want to settle down. There is a reason why most men (not all) date women who are 5 to 15 years younger than them :)

Associate
Simps, incels, orbiter. All the RedPill words are starting to coming out into the open now after all these years :D

But all these mugs who have lack of or no sexual awareness of women. Must be a very lonely world they live in.
if someone's that desperate why don't they just visit a hooker or two?

Soldato
Friend of mine paid his rent by sleeping with his 40+ landlord (he was a lodger) when he was short one month. This was back when we were in our early 20s.
That would have been hilarious if he was straight and the landlord was male. Hard times... :D

I've heard of this sort of thing going on quite a lot but not with female landlords tbh.

Back
Top Bottom