Gamer Girl selling her bathwater?????

Soldato
I remember growing up in a very closed world and was in a sex channel online (I was looking for the library ;) ) and there were women there talking about how they liked to be spanked. My mind was blown.

There seems to be two sides in this world. The side were people speak openly and honestly about what they like, and the side that people feel they have to say.

When it comes to dominance and submission. If you are a person who is in control in your regular life then the thought of handing control to someone else is attractive eg. business men paying to be spanked and other things like that. If you feel you don't control your life then the idea of being dominant is attractive to some people. There tends to be 3 main positions, dominant, submissive, and switch i.e. someone who is neutral.

The most disturbing part is what was once taken as fantasy is now taken by some to be reality. Activities that are solely for the bedroom seem to be creeping out in to regular life, whether that be people actually being locked in cages and treated like a prisoner (I've known this happen to 2 women.. but now escaped their abusive ex's) or, on the lighter end, the poly relationships being pushed that 99% of the time don't work long term.

Caporegime
OP
I'm so curious now where something like torture Garden fits into your guys views

Girl I know from an old workplace went a few times, she had friends who were really into it, I think for her it was more just about dressing up and being a little bit of an exhibitionist.

Seems like it's a potentially fun night out if you know a bunch of people going there etc.. probs a bit more hit and miss if not - like if you turn up as a couple say and you meet Barry the 50 year old estate agent and his wife also in her 50s who he's dragged along... wife has been convinced by Barry to become a "Dom", she finds it a fun thing to do since sex is awkward for her post-menopause and she's quite large these days... Barry on the other hand has permission to sleep with other women, though he's mostly rejected by them still - sometimes Barry hires prostitutes "it makes our marriage stronger" says Helen (really it's just good to get him out of the house sometimes) ... but anyway, they're willing to go into the special couples room with you to show you the ropes as newcomers... Barry looks hopeful as he stares at your nervous-looking girlfriend...

Man of Honour
Girl I know from an old workplace went a few times, she had friends who were really into it, I think for her it was more just about dressing up and being a little bit of an exhibitionist.

Seems like it's a potentially fun night out if you know a bunch of people going there etc.. probs a bit more hit and miss if not - like if you turn up as a couple say and you meet Barry the 50 year old estate agent and his wife also in her 50s who he's dragged along... wife has been convinced by Barry to become a "Dom", she finds it a fun thing to do since sex is awkward for her post-menopause and she's quite large these days... Barry on the other hand has permission to sleep with other women, though he's mostly rejected by them still - sometimes Barry hires prostitutes "it makes our marriage stronger" says Helen (really it's just good to get him out of the house sometimes) ... but anyway, they're willing to go into the special couples room with you to show you the ropes as newcomers... Barry looks hopeful as he stares at your nervous-looking girlfriend...
Goodness - that was bleak :p

Soldato

That seems oddly specific, is Dowie just your forum name then Barry?

Caporegime
OP
That seems oddly specific, is Dowie just your forum name then Barry?

Oi, I know it was a bit awkward in the couples room Trig but if you turn up at my Estate Agents one more time we're calling the police re: harassment!

Man of Honour
All lost on me.

If they can make money from it, all power to them, but what a world we have become.

Some make some decent money from it - girl that I used to hang out with as a kid is pulling around $10K a month currently just from OnlyFans.

Something I find a little unsettling though is she also does coaching (paid) to get started into that world and it is pulling a lot of people in - some of them probably not old enough to really know what they are doing just lured by the scent of money.

Man of Honour
Some make some decent money from it - girl that I used to hang out with as a kid is pulling around $10K a month currently just from OnlyFans.

Something I find a little unsettling though is she also does coaching (paid) to get started into that world and it is pulling a lot of people in - some of them probably not old enough to really know what they are doing just lured by the scent of money.
I suspect it’s their minute of fame and most will make peanuts in the long run. Only so many hankers (I think that’s how it’s spelt) to go around :D

Man of Honour
I suspect it’s their minute of fame and most will make peanuts in the long run. Only so many hankers (I think that’s how it’s spelt) to go around :D

Certainly only a few of them will make it to the top as well. I have no idea as to the longer term but it is something that is ultimately time limited.

Caporegime
There seems to be two sides in this world. The side were people speak openly and honestly about what they like, and the side that people feel they have to say.
I had an ex, her ex installed spyware on her laptop, he found out she cheated on him and she dumped him.
weirdly....

anyway somehow he found out me and his ex were now together, found me on FB and sent me her whatsapp history from around 2012-2015

never ask a partner about previous sex lives, hope you never find out from someone else.

#1 rule of fight club, don't talk about fight club, seems to apply

Capodecina
Soldato
All lost on me.

If they can make money from it, all power to them, but what a world we have become.

it's amazing how much money people can make from doing nothing these days.

I was watching a Twitch stream the other night and the guy made $4,000 from donations while in the stream. That's in addition to what he got from streaming anyway.

It's madness that people can earn a living these days from playing games. And not competitively, but recreationally. It's also amazing how much money some people have to sink into a Twitch stream. It's not the first time I've seen something like that happen either.

Back
Top Bottom