Games you did not like at first but now you do.

Associate
HoN I guess :o couldn't get into the beta at all just thought it was complete rubbish, ended up playing LoL for the next 15-18 months now I'm playing HoN, couldn't go back to LoL again )

Man of Honour
Nothing currently, but a couple of games in the past. First was Morrowind. When I first played it, I really couldn't get the hang of it, and I really struggled, then gave up at about level eight. I spent a few weeks playing other things, and reading the official forums, then created a new character and started over. I played almost nothing else for nearly three years. The other was Vampire: ... Bloodlines. In that case my hardware (A Radeon 9800Pro), even though cutting edge at the time, couldn't hack it, and stuttering frame-rates killed it for me. I finally went back about three years later with much faster graphics and loved it.

M

Associate
Fallout New Vegas. Got it for Christmas, but didn't properly play it until last month.

I sold Borderlands as I couldn't get into it, but now I think I shouldn't have!

Got the goty edition of borderlands for a fiver just over a month ago... currently showing over 200 hours played on steam :D

Associate
Stalker for me too, I bounced off it twice but on the 3rd go, over a year after buying it, I finally got it. One of my favourite series ever now, especially Call Of Pripyat.

Associate
I remember playing Rome Total war for the first time, hating the campaign and just playing the odd quick battle until I got bored of it.

I then played it again and spent months doing a single campaign with the Blue Roman faction where I eventually conquered the entire game world.

Permabanned
A console game but ff7 it came with the ps i got at first i didnt like it. But when i had a oppertion i was house and bed bound for a week and i didnt have much else to do other then play ff7. Such a awesome game one of the best ever imo and i was sad when it ended.

PC wise of the top of my head dragon age I thought the first hours of that was a bit dull but once you get that ritual out the way it picks up from there.

I have fallout game of the year edtion i can get into it at all gonna have put some time into it.

Back
Top Bottom