Gaming headset to pair with Creative Soundblaster Z

Associate
I have a pair of the MMX300's and as mentioned earlier they can be had for £100. The closest equivalent are the Senheizer Zero's which are more like £170

The mic is probably worth the asking price on it's own, the earphones are large,comfortable and sound good and they are 32ohm. Because they are low impedance they work stright off a motherboard soundcard, so your soundblaster should do great

Soldato
How can I fix the loose jack thing? I only get good sound of the jack is in loose, if its fully in the sound is queit and tinny

What Marsman said, you're not going to get rid of the problem until you get an adaptor that will convert a 4 pole to a 3 pole + separate mic - simple reason, with the jack fully inserted the pole pieces are in the wrong place for a 3 pole socket to match up with.

Associate
I have a pair of the MMX300's and as mentioned earlier they can be had for £100. The closest equivalent are the Senheizer Zero's which are more like £170

The mic is probably worth the asking price on it's own, the earphones are large,comfortable and sound good and they are 32ohm. Because they are low impedance they work stright off a motherboard soundcard, so your soundblaster should do great

Where are these for £100? I will definitely get a set if i can find them :)

Soldato
Haha, I was looking for the MMX300 !!! Nevermind, i'll keep looking.

Lol!

I can see that now looking further up the page. :o

They have disappeared before, then come back on. Seller probably was in between relisting at the time. Worth checking periodically, in case that is what has happened now. Although at such a good price, wouldn't be surprised if they have sold out. I suppose they only have so many with them being EOL.

Associate
Lol!

I can see that now looking further up the page. :o

They have disappeared before, then come back on. Seller probably was in between relisting at the time. Worth checking periodically, in case that is what has happened now. Although at such a good price, wouldn't be surprised if they have sold out. I suppose they only have so many with them being EOL.
Just to say I contacted the seller and asked if he would have anymore at that price to let me know. He messaged back saying he had more and he has now listed them, needless to say I just purchased them for £99!!!

He is showing as having more than 10 if anyone else is interested!!!

Back
Top Bottom