Garden shed - unsure of this one - advice, if poss?

Well, I bought my shed from Tiger sheds. It's up, but not overly happy with nails sticking out of interior, some wood not treated, leaky windows, delivered 24 hours late (took time off work - Grr!) and customer services that don't get back to you.

Some interesting negative reviews on Trust Pilot (he says after buying the shed. Doh!)

Interesting, I am looking at possibly having an extra shed in my garden (for patio furniture, BBQ etc.) and was looking at Tiger due to me thinking of having a wooden one (I currently have a metal one), your comments certainly don't paint them in a good light.

I know majority companies have issues and things can go wrong but I'm a firm believer that how you treat customers and react to issues is what can set you apart in this world, if they aren't getting back to you (what kind of time frame are we talking hours, days, weeks?) then that's not a good image in my eyes.

Interesting, I am looking at possibly having an extra shed in my garden (for patio furniture, BBQ etc.) and was looking at Tiger due to me thinking of having a wooden one (I currently have a metal one), your comments certainly don't paint them in a good light.

I know majority companies have issues and things can go wrong but I'm a firm believer that how you treat customers and react to issues is what can set you apart in this world, if they aren't getting back to you (what kind of time frame are we talking hours, days, weeks?) then that's not a good image in my eyes.

Google tuin.

It's who I would recommend

They have annoyed me. I have tried the 'nice' approach of offering to send photos but nothing back. Small Claims court for me.

Well, I bought my shed from Tiger sheds. It's up, but not overly happy with nails sticking out of interior, some wood not treated, leaky windows, delivered 24 hours late (took time off work - Grr!) and customer services that don't get back to you.

Some interesting negative reviews on Trust Pilot (he says after buying the shed. Doh!)
I bought from Tiger a couple of years ago and was really pleased. Excellent quality for the price. Was just a windowless 7x5 shiplap.

I did hear they had some supply issues at the Covid outset, but perhaps they're struggling with quality now.

Course I can bang them in, but you're missing the point, aren't you. It's crap service. You can stand for it, but I won't. Combined with the other stuff, pal.

Sorry mate, I'm a bit defensive on the subject, ha. No, I employed someone to put it together but what I'm saying is it arrived with nails sticking out of all sorts of places. Bit tricky when I have my children playing outside. I just expected better....or at LEAST a reply to my two emails.

Sorry mate, I'm a bit defensive on the subject, ha. No, I employed someone to put it together but what I'm saying is it arrived with nails sticking out of all sorts of places. Bit tricky when I have my children playing outside. I just expected better....or at LEAST a reply to my two emails.

Ahhh right, yeah bit naff.

I worked at Wickes for a while and we used to deliver fence panels and sheds there, they'd just bang loose things back in sometimes, guaranteed it would come out again, sole the shed were abysmal.

I'd just send some more emails, contact on social media as well. It's a shame and can understand why you're miffed!

Back
Top Bottom