Gay People Against Gay Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I am not the warped one here. How is advocating for the traditional family warped? How is advocating for not brainwashing young children with pro homosexual information warped?

Rather than "pro homosexual" how about education that expresses and encourages freedom , equality and non-discrimination?

Soldato
OP
I am not the warped one here. How is advocating for the traditional family warped? How is advocating for not brainwashing young children with pro homosexual information warped?

This is what you people do, you twist it all around, here we have our resident white knight feminist calling me authoritarian. Oh the irony.

Actually amazing.

Permabanned
The people that create the syllabus and push these sorts of social-cultural programs through the education system. A while back they had a big movement to encourage homosexuality, they even created a website, with graphics encouraging little children to become homosexuals as its completely normal and at the same time telling them its all about equality and freedom to be a homosexual.

Soldato
OP
The people that create the syllabus and push these sorts of social-cultural programs through the education system. A while back they had a big movement to encourage homosexuality, they even created a website, with graphics encouraging little children to become homosexuals as its completely normal and at the same time telling them its all about equality and freedom to be a homosexual.

Source?

Very much so.

As flattered as I am groen that you seem to be curious about my sexuality, I don't actually swing that way.

:D

Get back to Brighton! *shakes fist*

Soldato
What happened to the Gay People being against Gay Marriage line of debate?
It got side-tracked by those damn femi nazi communist teachers, training the next generation of homosexuals (along with creating more through indoctrination) with the express intent of voting Gok Wan as our great leader in the coming future when they are old enough to vote.

Associate

Do you have any evidence to back this up?

Education is supposed to enlighten and spark curiosity, not enforce an agenda or idea. If the subject of homosexuality is going to be more apparent in education it will be to inform and enlighten the generation that is what's happening in society.

The only comparison I could draw from my schooldays was a analysis of different religions, whereby not one was forced upon me as being "right", "correct" "moral" or whatever. It was a insight into what's happening in the world and we were all left to draw our own conclusions.

It sounds like you're expecting teachers to scream at kids "GO BE GAY, IT'S FINE, GO ON". That simply won't be the case.

Homosexuality isn't new and if newer generations of kids will grow up to understand how our society is evolving, excellent. Leave them to draw their own conclusions.

Permabanned
It got side-tracked by those damn femi nazi communist teachers, training the next generation of homosexuals (along with creating more through indoctrination) with the express intent of voting Gok Wan as our great leader in the coming future when they are old enough to vote.

:D

I had better get my feng shui in place then, before this New World Order comes to fruition.

Associate
This whole debate amazes me. To me it all boils down to a simple question:

What right have you or I and more importnatly the State, to tell anyone who they should love, sleep with or make a commitment to?

Providing those involved are consenting adults it is nobodies business but their own. If our society is so fragile, that it will begin to crumble the moment two same sex people Marry, then quite frankly it's not worth saving.

The world as whole would be a much better place if people spend more time thinking about their own actions and associated consequences. as opposed to those of others.

EDIT: Actions are more powerful than words. If you want to the world to be a more moral, better place. Live a more moral life youself, rather than focus on the immorality (as you perceive it) of other.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I can't find the website with nice graphics and the funny animations designed to push homosexuality.

http://www.schools-out.org.uk/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...y-lessons-in-maths-geography-and-science.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12282413
http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2010/oct/26/gay-history-lessons-bullying-schools
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ht-homosexuality-celebrate-gay-community.html

I am against equality. I don't think we need equality enforcement through government. I don't think everyone is equal. I respect the differences between people and don't pretend that they don't exist out of fear of discrimination. I think discrimination is a natural part of life and should be acknowledged for what it is and children should be taught that there is nothing wrong with discrimination.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom