*** GB News *** (stay on topic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Cameron and Johnson are well to the left of Thatcher.

Does this mean they are not right of centre?

Been watching the channel this morning.

1. At least it's clear where their opinion is about things.
  2. Need to sort out their tech.
  3. The two presenters have a weird vibe. At some point the woman said there were Dad jokes being made on Twitter, quite understandable...
  4. They do love their "FREEDOM [insert thing here" headlines.

Edit: Also, do they not cover Northern Ireland?

Caporegime
No, google it.

I did

And found the complete opposite to what you are saying.

Policy since the 2019 election:

"As usual, our audience has been selected to reflect the current political picture, depending where we are. So here in England that means there are more Conservative than Labour supporters plus a smaller number from other parties."

They went to Liverpool, which had only voted for Labour MPs and had more conservative supporters in the audience than Labour...

Soldato
Why did they call it news then? I saw very little news last night.

Same reason BBC News did I guess. I didn't see all of it last night but I saw the pandemic being discussed with Lord Sugar, the woke uproar over James Cordon's comments over some specific Asian food. It was a late night show at a weekend rather than a news bulletin at peak time when you'd expect the topics to be appropriately prioritised.

Soldato
I did

And found the complete opposite to what you are saying.

Policy since the 2019 election:

"As usual, our audience has been selected to reflect the current political picture, depending where we are. So here in England that means there are more Conservative than Labour supporters plus a smaller number from other parties."

They went to Liverpool, which had only voted for Labour MPs and had more conservative supporters in the audience than Labour...

There was a big uproar about it at the time but I'm not wasting my time to research it to prove a point since I have better things to do.

Caporegime
There was a big uproar about it at the time but I'm not wasting my time to research it to prove a point since I have better things to do.

It doesn't seem like you do have better things to do as you are chatting here with me.

if you can't provide any link to the claim, and it's not coming up on google then I'll take that as an admission it didn't happen.

Caporegime
I thought they new BBC boss was going to weed the woke warriors. But it seems to be taking time.

The licence fee should scrapped and the whole thing broken up really.
hard to weed out the woke warriors when it's some of their main "Talent" earning 7 figures like big ears crisp man.

BBC is infested with woke, anti british, ethnic minority diversity crap.

80% of the UK is white, BBC should be somewhere close to that...

it's not normal to claim ethnic diversity is 40% white, 20% muslim 40% black.

surely they should closely mirror the actual diversity of the population not some magic even numbers nonsense.

also LGBT is 2% of the population so let's not see that crap so much on the TV trying to normalise it over nuclear families.

just seems to be propaganda everywhere in anything the bbc does to try and popularise anything thats loud on twitter

Capodecina
Soldato
. . . Also it's going to be quite difficult getting by for those boycotting all the advertisers. That's quite a list now!
Is such a list actually available anywhere?
It would be interesting to see who has decided to advertise on an alleged "News" channel streamed from the South of France :p

Caporegime
80% of the UK is white, BBC should be somewhere close to that...

also LGBT is 2% of the population so let's not seeing they crap so much on the TV trying to normalise is over nuclear families

We'll find out for sure next year when the Census results are published but I imagine it'll be quite different, even to 10 years ago.

Not that I've ever noticed the weird quota you've plucked from thin air. Are you saying that you believe 40% of the leading men/women in BBC TV shows, dramatic or otherwise are black?

Methinks not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom