*** GB News *** (stay on topic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
If someone posts a pic of a non white person with a pink complexion, it will help move the thread along. Rare skin conditions don't count.

Soldato
Why does physical appearance have to be mentioned at all?
Hey, i'm just wanting to know what the correct PC term is, now that the easily offended have cancelled "gammon" and others say we shouldn't talk about physical appearances .....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So any way, what about those "fat chavs" and "fat towie extras" eh?
Every woman looked like a Geordie Shore reject and the blokes were all fat towie extras.
Fat chavs or smack rats every time.

Can black people look like gammon? I don't think so...
You do realise black people can blush and become red-faced, don't you? :confused:

Soldato
If someone posts a pic of a non white person with a pink complexion, it will help move the thread along. Rare skin conditions don't count.
:cry: are you really that sheltered that you think P.o.C can't blush? I.e. have blood rush to their face? Sure it's harder to see on very dark skinned individuals but blushing due to anger at something isn't owned by white people.

Soldato
:cry: are you really that sheltered that you think P.o.C can't blush? I.e. have blood rush to their face? Sure it's harder to see on very dark skinned individuals but blushing due to anger at something isn't owned by white people.

I never said that. I asked for a pic of a non white that looks like gammon in colour. Burnt doesn't count either.

Soldato

Are you seriously arguing that black people can look like gammon? Cmon....

Soldato
It's ironic that people acidly and heatedly debating whether "gammon" might be a racist slur is one of the very reasons for this programmes existence and fresh, none PC, take ;)
This is the hysterical think about the righties though. It is all fun and games until they are in the limelight for employing the same tactics they accuse the left of.

Caporegime
It is about people getting angry and red in the face. Isn't racist at all, but is derogatory, by purpose.

No, it's a deliberate comparison between their complexion and meat.

DEROGATORY•INFORMAL
a middle-aged or older white man with conservative, traditionalist views, stereotypically characterized as having a red or flushed complexion.
"they had a discussion with some gammon who thinks climate change is a lie"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom