*** GB News *** (stay on topic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you doing the same thing by responding to people talking about a word being racist despite this being a thread about a news channel?

Interesting. I'm going to go with no as they're the instigators and myself and others are attempting to shut down their nonsense to bring the thread back on track.
That's just my one dimensional take on it though.

lol I can't believe some in here are trying to say "gammon" in racist. It isn't derogatory because of their skin colour. They aren't being made out to be simple/thick/criminal or less human because of the colour of their skin. Being white has never been a racist term here. It does work as an insult though because our skin can go bright pink/red when we get angry, it doesn't work on darker skinned humans because theirs doesn't. Wouldn't surprise me if every race/culture has a similar term though for such people. This is purely politics, its a great insult to throw at these people you see raging and going bright red over what is normally nonsense. Its nothing like insulting someone because of the colour of their skin, the colour of a "gammons" skin when they are raging just makes the insult work, its their attitude/behaviour that is asking for the insult.

lol I can't believe some in here are trying to say "gammon" in racist. It isn't derogatory because of their skin colour. They aren't being made out to be simple/thick/criminal or less human because of the colour of their skin. Being white has never been a racist term here. It does work as an insult though because our skin can go bright pink/red when we get angry, it doesn't work on darker skinned humans because theirs doesn't. Wouldn't surprise me if every race/culture has a similar term though for such people. This is purely politics, its a great insult to throw at these people you see raging and going bright red over what is normally nonsense. Its nothing like insulting someone because of the colour of their skin, the colour of a "gammons" skin when they are raging just makes the insult work, its their attitude/behaviour that is asking for the insult.

You might try googling the term then, as the word "white" pops up quite a lot of the links.

Oh she isn't happy on GBN that Boris is putting "freedom day" back. Apparently we've had enough and if we don't get back to normal soon we'll forget what normal was. Yeah I'm sure those that suffered through WW2 and the restrictions that came with that were all screaming at the radio that they've had enough and screw the war effort, its time to get back to normal before we forget what normal is. This "news" is so predictable you could write the script on any given news story in advance.

Oh and who the hell came up with "Freedom Day"? Let me guess, that blonde haired buffoon.

Well according to BLM etc logic, anything which even slightly refers to race is racist.

(but ignoring it is also racist).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom