*** GB News *** (stay on topic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
This guy's horrific, can't stand the way he speaks or the smarmy look on his face. Is he a competition winner?

Edit: And I'm done. They've just got some random guy to give an opposing view to COVID lockdown and they're just shouting him down whenever he tries to talk. No better than any other news channel. This Wootoon guys a massive ****.

To be fair Neil was the editor of the Times during their heroic fight against HIV/AIDS facts, doesn't surprise me that he'd front a news outlet that wanted to stifle debate on lockdown.

Soldato
I don't see why so many people on Twitter are having total meltdowns over this channel's existence. Surely it's healthy to have other opinions and perspectives out there. I've found it interesting so far even if I don't agree with everyone.

When it comes to media, I don't particularly like the Guardian for example but I'll still peruse through because it helps me establish where the balance is in relation to everything else (plus past investigative journalism has actually been good). DM comment reading is also a guilty pleasure :D

Maybe I'm just mental but I do understand that while I may not like something, I can appreciate its right to exist. I suppose all the raging about GBN being a bigoted and racist channel and calling for boycotts of advertisers just makes their point for them.

Caporegime
Anyone who says the BBC is biased and happily watches this without a hint of irony is clearly insane.

There's no impartiality here at all. It's "communists want to destroy western society", "the woke brigade this, that and the other"

Facebook are really awful (but follow us on Facebook), Covid-19 almost certainly came from the lab in Wuhan and China should make reperations.

Good luck watching this on a Plasma or OLED as well, the news ticker and clock stays on the screen permanently, even during the adverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom