*** GB News *** (stay on topic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
The problem with rolling news is that it’s just constant repeat after repeat of just reporting, with no actual debate over the issues. If they can find a balance of news and debate, it will be good to watch.

Like stupid segments on body language?

Well that's enough for me, I'm not wasting any more of my Sunday watching this dross, though Sugar made me LOL.

Caporegime
Just tuned in... is this a straight news channel or "infotainment" ? Some mildy-annoying Ozzie guy on atm.

Seems like a US-format channel with newsreaders/presenters as celebrities. Which is also the YouTube format :p

e: LOTS of adverts.

Soldato
Some mildy-annoying Ozzie guy on atm.
Must say I'm not a fan of this guy but I'm keen to see some of the others in the line-up. I think it was a mistake to kick off with him tbh.

Early days so willing to give it a chance and see how it goes. I hope they get some of those they disagree with on board for proper debates and hear them out rather than turning into an echo chamber.

Soldato
Just the reaction to the fact it even exists from some people is enough reason in itself to support it's existence.

Plenty of tweets like this on twitter for example, surprisingly this one doesn't have pronouns in bio, does have BLM, FBPE etc.. though:

Some more here, couple of them want a full list of advertisers:

Uh oh seems like Dan just called you out. "Real people don't spend their time caring what is posted on Twitter".

:rolleyes::cry::cry:

Caporegime
Must say I'm not a fan of this guy but I'm keen to see some of the others in the line-up. I think it was a mistake to kick off with him tbh.

Early days so willing to give it a chance and see how it goes. I hope they get some of those they disagree with on board for proper debates and hear them out rather than turning into an echo chamber.
Yeah I've got a lot of time for Andrew Neil, so it can't be all bad :p Will periodically check it out. This guy isn't doing anything for me, tho.

e: In fact I'd go as far as to say he's annoying as hell :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom