Gear Thread - Pics

Associate
My Squier Strat
squier.jpg

Got rid of my jag and I should be getting a Music man bass or Fender Jazz bass. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
DingleBerry

Does the MG80RCD satisfy your needs and do you like it?
Because I'm planning on buying the half stack version with new effects - MG100HDFX

But people have suggested I save up and buy either a TSL-100 or a 2nd hand JCM 800 or 900.

First of all I havent got that much cash. say max £500. I need the head and a cab.

I have played it in a music shop and I thought it was fantastic. but I havent had a go on a marshall valve amp. The MG marshall series is meant to emulate a valve amp. A bit like the AVT series but a bit cheaper.

Soldato
Okay.. I have:

Yamaha Pacifica 112J (sealed headstock bits, last a lot longer).
pac112j_closeup.jpg

Washburn D10SCE:

d10scelh.jpg

She plays like a real treat. Gorgeous touch, fairly light on the action, but not too light as to cause problems. Strung with Elixir strings for the best tone I can get.

Zoom 504II Acoustic:
504ii.gif

Makes my guitar sound a lot rounder.. removes some of the characteristic shortfalls of the tone of an electro acoustic guitar. Plus it adds chorus effects, and a Feedback supressor (essential with an electro-acoustic if you play on stage)

Zoom 707II:
707-2-front.jpg

covers most of my FX needs.. still learning how to get the best sounds out of it, but got my staple sounds all sorted.

Holy Grail reverb pedal. Would have loved the Holier Grail, but couldn't justify the cost. Holy Grail has the superb Flerb sound, a flanged reverb.

HolyGrail.jpg

Last edited:

xgfunk

X

xgfunk

Not the best pic, ill do a better one tomoz. But here is my Guitar

its a Fender Squire Accoustic. nothing expensive, but a quality item for learning on :)

guitar1.jpg

Associate
My De Armond Pilot:
instElectric_BassesPilot_Bass.jpg

Sorry no digicam but this is what it looks like, same colour too, this is my first bass and ive been playin heavily for about 1 1/2 years. I wanna get a wal custom 5 string, not sure whether to go fretless or not next though, but my instructors got one and its great quality.

Soldato
I've had a sunburst Japanese Fender Strat since 5th year in secondary school (guitar before that cost about 5 quid from a mate). I've had her ever since.

Recently I found myself play late at night and playing acoustically , so I got myself a nice little Art & Lutherie acoustic:

Found a small pic of it:

The sound is warm, not the clearest but it's just right for learning some classical stuff.

If I had the money I'd look at a 1973 Ramirez (I'd say that would be about 12,000 quid). There was one for sale.. but can't fund the like from work (have link at home, so I'll get it tomorrow).

ALSLDORBsm.jpg

Soldato
These are my electronic bits and bobs. The effects processor is bassicly like the Boss GT6/GT6B but a general purpose one. I am planning to get some MIDI foot pedals to control it. Unfortunatly it is still in the post. The laney is about the cheapest 120W bass amp you can get but I like the tone so I'm not bothered. Sorry they are slightly naff pictures, I need to get some web space to host my own.

VF-1.jpg

HCM120B.jpg

Suspended
my babies..

2x Stanton STR8100 Direct Drive Turntable's
stastr8100.jpg

1x Vestax PMC37 PRO Mixer
vespmc37pro.jpg

2x Numark Axis 9 CD Player
numaxis9.jpg

1x Korg Kaoss Effects Pad 2
korkp2.jpg

Also i got erm...a techics amp and some beastie speakers...

tom

Associate
lrg_KP2.jpg

ra300.jpg

Monitor1Mk2.jpg

also i got Seniersers hd25's

stanton 505's

2x Numark TT100 - very similar feel to them as technics but not quite enough torke there.

Citronic MSX1

and a second amp - sum old awia

all pretty decent (for beginners) but its about time i got myself sum technics and a DJM600 now i think!

Permabanned
Um, here's some of my stuff (excuse the mess)

setuproom.jpg

Fatar Studiologic 88 key weighted controller, Kurzweil Micropiano, Roland Super JV-1080, Novation Nova can be seen in the pic. And yeah, I know my stereo is crap :)

Associate
Updated 18/04/07

Now just playing a Crafter Twin Birds. Lovely Guitar. Pictures will follow next week when I pick it up from being set up.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Guitars -
Gibson Les Paul Standard 96, Yamaha SG2000 70's, Fender American Strat 78, Jackson PS2, Hayman 4040 bass and Yamaha acoustic.

Keyboards -
Korg Trinity, Ensoniq ESP and Roland E200 controller

Drums -
Yamaha Stage Custom with Zildjian cymbals

Mikes -
SM57, SM58 and Electrovoice CO9

Amplifier -
Marshall Valvestate 200 AV150 and ext cab
Sessionette 75

Effects -
Line 6 Pod
Boss GT5
Line 6 Guitarport
Korg something or other

Recording -
Zoom 1044 Multitracker

PA -
Studiomaster Horizon 1200 Powered Mixer
Studiomaster Powerhouse 700 Powered Mixer
Soundcraft 16:2 desk
Up to 6k of amps inc Studiomaster and Peavey.
Speakers by JBL, Celestion and OHM.

I have an understanding wife.

Associate
Hi folks.

Heres my Ibanez ergodyne edb600
s00xy.jpg

My bassstate 150
marshb150.jpg

Pedal wise i use some crappy zoom multi fx which breaks constantly and i've pretty much given up on it now.

A dod meatbox, a pretty useless pedal
and a korg guitar distortion pedal, also pretty useless for bass

mix the meatbox and distortion though and the noise created is huge, its awsome and blows down walls and breaks bones and stuff.:D

Associate
My Gear

My pride and joy.......the black b00ty

b00ty.jpg

2nd guitar me Jackson

jacker.jpg

and the amp Line 6 spider

spider.jpg

Also use a korg AX1500......really good distortion on this pedal.

Back
Top Bottom