• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GeForce RTX™ 4090 SUPRIM LIQUID X 24G

Associate
OP
in your video when you set custom fan curve did you also select fan2 at the top or just fan1?

afaik looking at it fan 1 includes both radiator fans and fan 2 is the gpu one thats doing nothing so try setting that manually.

when you start up the pc do all 3 fans spin up when you turn it on? if not its dead fan

cant believe i logged in just for this :p

Hi,

I appreciate your help.

Here you can see I've set fan 2 to maximum and GPU shows no RPM.

fan 1 is also set to maximum and GPU does acknowledge the speed and the RPM.

Untitled-1.png

Untitled.png

Soldato
I'll put the original one back on if I need to send it back.

There will be signs it's been tampered with and at that point they will just send you the card back saying "Sorry you messed around with it".

Also as Alt0153 said, There are other issues besides the 1 fan, A 108'c hotspot temp is not normal for a watercooled card, It means there's something wrong either with the pump or it's not seated correctly.

Last edited:
Soldato
80+ at 450W on an AIO is also concerning. What RPM are your radiator fans at ?

MSI have warranty stickers which void warranty in the UK so really no point doing it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom