• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce Titan rumours.

http://videocardz.com/39702/nvidia-geforce-gtx-titan-specifications-confirmed-plus-the-latest-leaks

More rumours on different versions/prices.

Update: Not only ASUS and EVGA
Galaxy, ASUS and EVGA are not the only manufacturers to launch the Titan. There will be few versions of it. Some of them are missing the Boost clock, while others are clocked at 900 MHz. According to the rumors, this still leaves a headroom for overclocking. Meaning each Titan could possibly be clocked at one GHz. What is also means is that each model will have a different pricing. Friendly advice, if you are really into buying the Titan, buy the cheapest one and wait for someone to come up with a modified BIOS with boost clock unlocked (but some would actually prefer only one clock mode), and of course wait for proper reviews :)

Seeing a Titan clocked at 1Ghz would be very impressive and if it's possible on stock cooling then makes the card very worth while in my opinion.
I would assume with the stock cooler being of such high quality and a max temp of 95 degrees, it would be very possible.

http://videocardz.com/39702/nvidia-geforce-gtx-titan-specifications-confirmed-plus-the-latest-leaks

More rumours on different versions/prices.

Update: Not only ASUS and EVGA
Galaxy, ASUS and EVGA are not the only manufacturers to launch the Titan. There will be few versions of it. Some of them are missing the Boost clock, while others are clocked at 900 MHz. According to the rumors, this still leaves a headroom for overclocking. Meaning each Titan could possibly be clocked at one GHz. What is also means is that each model will have a different pricing. Friendly advice, if you are really into buying the Titan, buy the cheapest one and wait for someone to come up with a modified BIOS with boost clock unlocked (but some would actually prefer only one clock mode), and of course wait for proper reviews :)

Well, Well Does not look to me as this thing is going to be a one off, limited run now.....may be prudent to hold back on purchase, prices will surely fall !

i dont wanna read through this 60 page thread! Whats the speculation on pricing of the titan?

My 680 is beauts but as a hardware geek/enthusiast i wouldn't mind one sitting in my rig.

It's probably the only graphics card i wouldn't watercool either cos it looks so dam sexy with the stock cooler on! Same goes for the 690 card!

i dont wanna read through this 60 page thread! Whats the speculation on pricing of the titan?

My 680 is beauts but as a hardware geek/enthusiast i wouldn't mind one sitting in my rig.

It's probably the only graphics card i wouldn't watercool either cos it looks so dam sexy with the stock cooler on! Same goes for the 690 card!

Gibbo speaks @2 pm so we will know more then

It's not Titan, but it'll do

Yeah baby!!!:D

Time to install and have a play around
S2040004_zps675c184a.jpg

Not a titan but still faster than a titan!

Very interesting link indeed....

"Furthermore the GTX TITAN also comes with GPU Boost 2.0 that allows increased clock speeds and performance, plus an additional ceiling of manual overclock (up to 1.10GHz) given to consumers if they understand that going this extra step will diminish the quality of the card in the long run (and presumably warranty)."

Very interesting link indeed....

"Furthermore the GTX TITAN also comes with GPU Boost 2.0 that allows increased clock speeds and performance, plus an additional ceiling of manual overclock (up to 1.10GHz) given to consumers if they understand that going this extra step will diminish the quality of the card in the long run (and presumably warranty)."

it will be crazy faster @GHz. Will titan beat 690 when boosted to 1.1GHz?

Back
Top Bottom