• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce Titan rumours.

hmm, I think you are missing my point, or maybe I am missing yours :p I am sure that the Titan chips will all be in and around the same "x" standard, they just aren't as efficient as the ones in the K20x/K20. OR maybe the "x" is so high that even the failed K20x parts are better than any desktop part out there.

Just 235w to 250w TDP seems like a small jump for such a massive chip.

Basically your thinking 680 power as a reference, Kepler I assume uses the same transistors etc in all the kepler fabs, but what your missing (I think) is 680 was pushed way past it's best efficiency (1.175v) is a **** load, Titan I suspect will use about 1.0 v , in fact if it did not have all the memory etc suspect it would use the same power as a 680...lets wait and see eh!

Last edited:
Basically your thinking 680 power as a reference, Kepler I assume uses the same transistors etc in all the kepler fabs, but what your missing (I think) is 680 was pushed way past it's best efficiency (1.175v) is a **** load, Titan I suspect will use about 1.0 v , in fact if it did not have all the memory etc suspect it would use the same power as a 680...lets wait and see eh!

ACtually I wasn't basing it off anything only what the K20x and what it uses :)

The two hours should go pretty quick :cool:

It would be funny if the announcement at 2pm by Gibbo is that the NDA is going to be lifted next week :D hahaha

It's not Titan, but it'll do

Yeah baby!!!:D

Time to install and have a play around
S2040004_zps675c184a.jpg

ACtually I wasn't basing it off anything only what the K20x and what it uses :)

The two hours should go pretty quick :cool:

It would be funny if the announcement at 2pm by Gibbo is that the NDA is going to be lifted next week :D hahaha

You have me on that , what does a K20x use ?

And No that would not be funny :D:D

Back
Top Bottom