General Darts Thread

Soldato
Just up to the Wright and Price game, I thought Aspinall should have taken the advantage going 5-4.

Fair play to Cross he seems to have upped his game in these tournaments, it's about time Price woke up as well sounds like it was a very close final.

Seems Littler and Price games was close to, all in all a good tournament some good games.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just up to the Wright and Price game, I thought Aspinall should have taken the advantage going 5-4.

Fair play to Cross he seems to have upped his game in these tournaments, it's about time Price woke up as well sounds like it was a very close final.

Seems Littler and Price games was close to, all in all a good tournament some good games.
Yeah, Asp should have won, but his scoring deserted him and he got nervous in the final leg.

Littler had 1 match dart to beat Price having gone 4-1 down early on as Price scored well and took every double chance with Littler missing.

Tbf, aside from missing too many doubles (think Littler was on 37-38% which is only just below his PL level), he played well. He looked sharp and Price had to play really well to stop him.

On another day i think Littler would win 8 or 9 times out of 10 vs Price playing like that.

Last edited:
Soldato
Chance for Price playing like he did in the US masters should see a tournament win soon if he keeps it up, thought he fell off a cliff but upped his game.

Humphries probably will be up there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom