General Darts Thread

Caporegime
PDC US Darts Masters this weekend, men. All our favourite PL players are in it. Surprisingly, the cash on offer is peanuts lol in comparison to the PL.

It's New York so time zone is going to be an issue for the evening session. I think the evening session starts at 12am UK time, so I hope you are all prepared to stay up late for the Littler match, if he plays during the evening session.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Ye coverage 12am see how long it goes on for will catch up with the rest of the games in the morning.

Nice to have some darts back on :cool:
I'm hoping Littler is one of the first games. Knowing our luck it will be the last though and if that's the case might have to try and watch it on ITV4 or elsewhere in the morning.

Caporegime
It's going to take some effort to stay up to watch the Littler match. I reckon we are looking at around 3am for that game, maybe a bit earlier if we are lucky.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Almost spot on with my prediction, Littler match starting at around 3:15am.
Well, that didn't disappoint. Littler continued on from the Premier League. One sided, but clinical and high scoring. Won in under 10 minutes! His opponent got the hump at the end as Littler hit a 180 to leave 5. Classic! :cry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom