Ghost of Tsushima - directors cut

Soldato
There are various price brackets people adhere to:

£50 - MRK Beta Test tax.
£35 - TNA's That'll Do nicely.
£19.99 - My, under £20 all a PC game* is worth point except in exceptional circumstances.

Last edited:
Soldato
This will be an instant buy for me, its been at the top of my sony wishlist since realse, now to decide whether its time for a monitor upgrade....

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
There are various price brackets people adhere to:

£50 - MRK Beta Test tax.
£35 - TNA's That'll Do nicely.
£19.99 - My, under £20 all a PC is worth point except in exceptional circumstances.
The only game I have bought since 2017 that was over £50 was Starfield Premium Edition. Everything else hovers around the £35 average.

Soldato
I paid £90 for Diablo 4 I think, I was bored after about 50h and never bothered to redeem the extras I got with that edition like the season pass or whatever it was. No intention of ever going back to it either.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Did you even complete it once? :cool:
No, the characters and story were too tedious to complete after 31 hours into the quests, and then there were the constant bugs and the repeated "we don't care" attitude from Bethesda which they eventually caved into because the player figures were literally flatlining. The Bethesda fanboys will tell a different story whilst completely ignoring the statistics and facts out in the open.

Last edited:
Soldato
I paid £90 for Diablo 4 I think, I was bored after about 50h and never bothered to redeem the extras I got with that edition like the season pass or whatever it was. No intention of ever going back to it either.

This is also my crime haha. Most expensive game I ever bought from a franchise I grew up loving, but Blizzard Activision just ruined it, and I haven't been back either.

I may do at some point if they change it enough.

I am usually quite selective with games I buy, and I don't buy lots of them, but this one was a let down for sure.

Soldato
Made a few copy+paste lines for people when they play it and come here to post.

It's just Assassin's Creed with QTEs.
Looks great on my OLED :cool:
Refunded, runs like crap on my Voodoo 2.
Played 5 minutes and loving it so far :)
Camera sucks!
You're not experiencing it properly if you use dubs over subs.

Soldato
Are pre-order bonus items early unlocks or exclusive items?
Few bits as per the Steam page

PRE-PURCHASE OFFER
Pre-purchase now for the following early in-game unlocks at launch:

New Game+ Horse travel companion.
Traveler’s Attire – fit for a seasoned warrior.
Broken Armour dyes from Baku’s shop.

STEAM EXCLUSIVE OFFER
Link your Steam account with your account for PlayStation™Network and gain access to the following early unlocks:

Archery Master’s Attire
Charm of Canine Recruitment

Last edited:
Soldato
Unlike GMG, not in stock quite yet here

but is a bit cheaper again at ~£38.99 (no mention of pre-order bonuses though if that's your thing)

Last edited:
Soldato
Pre-purchase now for the following early in-game unlocks at launch:
But will these things be unlockable for those who do not pre-order? For example,
New Game+ Horse travel companion.
could be unlocked without preordering, by simply completing the game.
Like a Dragon: Ishin had some bits that could not be unlocked if you did not preorder, I wonder if it's the same with GoT .

Last edited:
Permabanned
Wondering how you could possibly play this with a keyboard/mouse, having played 36 hours of it on PS4, and getting major hand/finger cramps from the later really quick combat/technique style switching inbetween moves/blocks etc... This would absolutely destroy a set of keys/mouse buttons and be awful.
Definitely play it with a controller, how it was intended. My RSI dislikes this game, as does my terrible circulation/low blood pressure, FWIW I've never had pain like this that lasted long after stopping playing it, the only game that's ever caused me pain/RSI was THPS series, and that was only in my thumb, and it never went away 25 years later :(

Soldato
Wondering how you could possibly play this with a keyboard/mouse, having played 36 hours of it on PS4, and getting major hand/finger cramps from the later really quick combat/technique style switching inbetween moves/blocks etc... This would absolutely destroy a set of keys/mouse buttons and be awful.
Definitely play it with a controller, how it was intended. My RSI dislikes this game, as does my terrible circulation/low blood pressure, FWIW I've never had pain like this that lasted long after stopping playing it, the only game that's ever caused me pain/RSI was THPS series, and that was only in my thumb, and it never went away 25 years later :(
Have you played on the PS5 at all?

Intruiged about the haptic feedback on the pads and if half decent will pick one up for this game.

Back
Top Bottom