Ghost recon Breakpoint ** Official thread

Soldato
For an official thread the opening post lacks details, at least a link to official website ;)
Also decidedly lacking in asterisk fore and aft of the title. Shameful.
Was this not a bit *gash* during the beta? Has it improved any?
I though the beta was quite good.

Why? are you incapable of finding Ubisoft with 2 clicks of your mouse :rolleyes: o.k I'll help you :p

https://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/game/en-au/
Come on now chap, the opening post is a bit barren. Get it beefed up a bit with at least one embedded video. And get that title sorted......it needs mucho more ******’s :p

Soldato
OP
I'm not but for official thread a bit more effort to provide some info would be nice. It's the only game specific thread on the first page that has no details about the actual game.

I only started it because everyone was posting on a thread for a different game, I would think most people looking at this thread will already have read all about it elsewhere without additional help.

Otherwise someone do another thread and this one can be deleted

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Someone posted a Breakpoint video, not seen one before :p

right, I've played for an hour, shot through the first bit as per the Beta & raced non stop to the nowhere camp. Most of the time when there is something loading I get a complete black screen, is that normal or what?

Soldato
OP
Yes, servers are down, is this the shape of things to come? you buy a game and can't play because it's online only. I can foresee a big backlash over this

Back
Top Bottom