Ghost Recon Wild Lands

Associate
0ME8Scx.jpg

We are very thrilled to finally be able to show you what’s in store for the future of the Ghost Recon franchise. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands is the very first military shooter set in a massive, dangerous, and responsive open world that you can play entirely solo or in four-player co-op.

Trailer:

2dqsx79.jpg

15ga4h3.png

21kaxpd.png

2igzjia.jpg

2vhx8q0.png

2ep0g78.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm really looking forward to this. I'm a massive fan of the previous games. We used to have a good group of us on the 360 that would play graw frequently.

Associate
Just a bump on this, anyone know a release date?

Even if there was a release date you could almost 100% ignore it as this is Ubisoft and it'll get delayed 3-6 months if not more.

I want to be hyped for this (and The Division) but Ubisoft have had a few games that look great the last couple of years and they've been a bit of a let down.

Soldato
For god sake why does everything have to be open world lately. Loved ghost recon online back in the day but i dont know about this baed on just that, i know that sounds silly but i miss normal , more contained games

So is it just the division with ghost recon as a name and a military setting?

Soldato
Played the first ghost recon on pc many moons ago which I loved. Seem to remember them then making appearances onto console but I never played them.

This looks really good though.

Back
Top Bottom