Ghostrider

Godfather
Godfather
What's the deal with this dude? Is he dead or alive?

Are his Youtube videos genuine? If so he's one dangerous but highly skilled rider.

Man of Honour
He is a Swedish fella with some of the most sublime skills I have seen. He is still going as far as I know.

The sight of him leaving two police Volvos trailing in his wake while he is on one wheel is just amazing.

I have heard the rumour, and I must stress it is just a rumour, that he is a Swedish cop.

To my knowledge, his real identity isn't known.

Godfather
Godfather
OP
This is one of my favourites.

170mph wheelies through traffic is stupidly dangerous, but you cannot help but admire the guy's skill :cool:

Associate
Ah, that guy also appeared at the end of "Stupid Riding" tagged as Ghost Rider. I think it was something also related to Wheelie's.

Which one ? rothwell is a stunt rider ive seen him over the IOM a couple of time's

Patrick Furstenhof is part of a wheelie team and im not 100% but i think he hold's the wheelie record at just over 200 mph

Associate
Which one ? rothwell is a stunt rider ive seen him over the IOM a couple of time's

Patrick Furstenhof is part of a wheelie team and im not 100% but i think he hold's the wheelie record at just over 200 mph

Sorry I should have said Patrick Furstenhof, he looks different in Stupid Riding but I believe that was only filmed in the last few years.

To hold a wheelie record at anything around 200mph sounds pretty insane!

Back
Top Bottom