• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gibbo - Drop the Gigabyte 1080ti to £579 again

Soldato
Well you know what Jensen says... the more you buy the more you save. So you just need to buy all of them and they are free.

Caporegime
OP
RTX2080 now officially cheaper than GTX1080ti. Or is that GTX1080ti are more expensive than RTX2080? This becoming illogical. Totally confused. 33% price increase in weeks. RTX2080 almost looks a good price now. This is very tactically planned. :)

It’s like F5 chess :p

I’m now set logged into OcUK shop should @Gibbo want to let me know via PM if he opens a ten minute window for me at £579 so I can use PayPal

OcUK Staff
It’s like F5 chess :p

I’m now set logged into OcUK shop should @Gibbo want to let me know via PM if he opens a ten minute window for me at £579 so I can use PayPal

It shall drop to £599 at 9am until 9am tomorrow, that is your last chance and I am afraid no to £579, £599 is the best now!

Soldato
It shall drop to £599 at 9am until 9am tomorrow, that is your last chance and I am afraid no to £579, £599 is the best now!
damn decent of you old boy - while you're in a being decent mood what is the likelihood of the vega 64 strix dropping back to 449 (or even close to it)? and did you ever get clarification from asus on the warranty if the thermal pads were changed by the user?

Soldato
The problems @easyrider causes, yes throw it in we shall refund difference, but when they go back up, you will pay us difference back yeah. ;)
I'm surprised you dropped it again to be honest. Given Easy is likely not a frequent customer (password issues) I think I'd have told them to swivel and put up a picture of Clarkson with his "L" symbol done with his hands for missing out last time :p.
Lets hope they actually buy one this time! £20 extra for the stupidity tax, for not having their act together last time, hopefully worth it to them.
On another note, good to see trying to accommodate customers tho.,

Last edited:
Soldato
I know
I had been looking/saving for a 2080ti until they came out with that obscene price :eek:
I don`t `need` an upgrade,but i `want`one :D
I only play older type games like lfdead and s sam but have a Rift so could benefit.....maybe
Current gfx card has got dibs on with a m8/neighbour so that would be sorted as he won`t be getting it for peanuts like last time i upgraded

Back
Top Bottom