• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gibbo ETA for 3900x?

Caporegime
OP
Meanwhile...

Good things come to those who are impatient!

IMG-20190719-180201.jpg

Nice hands :o:p

Caporegime
OP
Lol, im sitting here with the box in my hand and a box cutter in the other hand. I cant quite seem to bring myself to do it!

I figured I would wait...no biggy...12/24 thread has a better ring to it...;):D

I knew I would have installed the 3700x great it is and just in my heart knew I should have waited for a 3900X...then you gotta sell it...take a loss...and faff...

Good things come to those that wait amigo !

Caporegime
OP
Yes but surely you haven’t got more than 6 drives?

My bag of old hard drives is getting bigger - need to get around to destroying the old raptors and stuff at some point! Slowly culling my old HDDs and replacing with a couple of SSDs and NVME now on order.

You kids are so old school. I have 1x Dell T20 Xeon server and a HP micro server both with 16 TB in the Dell is for storage and the HP backups the Dell :D

Both running Stablebit Drive pool. Both out out of site. The backup server shares are then backed up to the cloud.

I only have SSD and m.2 in my pcs and laptops. Pretty much nothing is saved locally apart from games and audio projects

Caporegime
OP
I

Yes. This worries me. I have a two year old boy and a very busy house, I bearly have time to game, let alone tidying drives.
The closest i get to that is using CCleaner.
I have 123 Steam Games.

You need to consolidate those drives into a storage pool on a home made server and just have a couple of SSDS in your main PC

Caporegime
OP
Buy from somewhere that doesn't take your money until they ship. It's really bad practice to take a customers money when you have no intention of immediately shipping the item. In fact. If you don't get it in 30 days then they fall foul of distance selling regulations. Just take your business elsewhere. There is a big competitor who only take the money once shipped.

This...

Back
Top Bottom