• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gibbo ETA for 3900x?

My guess is yield rates must be rather terrible. Hence supply not getting any better. Though prices kill it, the real thing that kills it is supply, if AMD delivered me 1k units today at the official cost, we'd go out of our way to hit £479.99 and they'd be sold within a week, so when we have like only 100 or so of them and have had to pay over the odds to get them and know the product is short it all bumps the price up, end of the day were making 15%, people scream gouging, but in the overall scheme of things, 15% is nothing.

supply and demand...I ordered my 3900x in July for 479.99 I actually forgot I ordered it until I got an email beginning of October it had been dispatched...:p

was it worth the 3 month wait? Hell yeah what a sweet chip that literally destroys the 9900k :D

and at my resolution no slower in games

PERFECT :D

New Bios released today for my X570 Aorus Pro F10a

1. Update AMD AGESA 1.0.0.4 B
  2. Improve system boot time
  3. Improve RAID function compatibility
  4. Add AMD Raven Ridge APU (Ryzen 2400G/ 2200G) support

Back
Top Bottom