Gigabyte AORUS FO32U2P Flat QD-OLED: 32" 4K 240Hz with DisplayPort 2.1, KVM

Associate
Yea I saw this. Tbh I'm currently running a 2080ti which only has hdmi 2.0. DP 1.4a has higher bandwidth so I'll use my current DP cable until I upgrade my gpu. It won't be the bottleneck.
Just something I wouldn't have known about either so need to see what my 2.1 cable says again on amazon.

Soldato
Mine arrived at exactly (11:44) the time DPD stated as the start of the delivery window. Sadly I have to still do some work but did set it up over lunch. I was worried going from a 42 inch to 32 inch screen would make me sad but I think this will be plenty to work with given the resolution is the same. So far I've set it up according to the TftCentral settings video and tried out some HDR Youtube content as well as booting up Helldivers just to run around on the spaceship for a couple of minutes. It does look fantastic even in my very bright shed. I can't wait to have a proper game with it later once it's a bit darker. Sadly my 2080ti can't run Helldivers at more than 50fps on mostly high settings so I'll need to try a different game to get those lovely high refresh rates.

Associate
Mine arrived at exactly (11:44) the time DPD stated as the start of the delivery window. Sadly I have to still do some work but did set it up over lunch. I was worried going from a 42 inch to 32 inch screen would make me sad but I think this will be plenty to work with given the resolution is the same. So far I've set it up according to the TftCentral settings video and tried out some HDR Youtube content as well as booting up Helldivers just to run around on the spaceship for a couple of minutes. It does look fantastic even in my very bright shed. I can't wait to have a proper game with it later once it's a bit darker. Sadly my 2080ti can't run Helldivers at more than 50fps on mostly high settings so I'll need to try a different game to get those lovely high refresh rates.

Hows the colour temp? Ive seen a few report it to be a little warm?

Back
Top Bottom