Gigabyte AORUS FO32U2P Flat QD-OLED: 32" 4K 240Hz with DisplayPort 2.1, KVM

Soldato
Wouldn't it be better to just buy one of these in stock and then cancel the pre-order? Also pre-ordered a couple weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet
Depends on how easy it is to cancel an order. Probably best to wait for your preorder to be filled. Don’t want a situation where two monitors are despatched because the cancellation isn’t actioned quick enough.

Associate
Depends on how easy it is to cancel an order. Probably best to wait for your preorder to be filled. Don’t want a situation where two monitors are despatched because the cancellation isn’t actioned quick enough.
Hmm fair. It seems pretty easy to cancel looking at the site, since the status is still order confirmed. Maybe best to just be patient and hope they have dispatched our orders from this batch, would be pretty weird if they didn't.

EDIT: Good call on waiting, got a DPD email saying they are expecting it!

Last edited:

sg0

sg0

Associate
Does this monitor have a 3 year burn in guarantee? I thought it did but there is no mention of it on the Overclockers store page.

Associate
I was on the verge of giving up hope on hearing any updare for today but the moment I come back from a much-needed coffee break at work and lo and behold...
And just when had a thought to read up on the LG model's specifications and manual...

Does this monitor have a 3 year burn in guarantee? I thought it did but there is no mention of it on the Overclockers store page.
Manufacturer warranty definitely covers it (albeit with a whole web of strings and clauses attached). Getting any RMA call accepted however is the question.

Back
Top Bottom