Gigabyte EX58-UD3R Intel X58 (Socket 1366) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard

Associate
So pleased I came across this. I have a P6t deluxe with the 920 in it. Was getting the itch to update but decided to over clock it to 3.5 and upgraded my graphics from a HD4890 to gtx1060. Been a great improvement. Now slightly tempted to try one of those x56.. cpu's.

Associate
Heh, remember I used to have an older account, same sort of issue. Don't post that much really, and even if I sitll had it, probably had less posts than you do now. MM just something that we'll have to wait for.

As for the motherboard, had a UD5, it was a glorious few years. But unfortunately, it or the CPU died (I think it was the motherboard personally) back in 2012, both well past their warranty periods. With no replacement available for CPU or motherboard to test with to find out which one had actually died, it was simply junk time. A shame, really.

Associate
Pretty sure you'll get there before me, reckon I have about another 10 years or so...
You'll still get there before me... Considered proportionally, I think I'm even slower than you :D

Apologies to anyone coming here for the motherboard in the title... Couldn't help adding another post to my count ;)

Associate
You'll still get there before me... Considered proportionally, I think I'm even slower than you :D

Apologies to anyone coming here for the motherboard in the title... Couldn't help adding another post to my count ;)

holy moly! I have to admit i've had a bit of a post 'spurt' in the last few weeks, think i've managed 6 or 7!

Soldato
I tried the Xeon in my X58 board and refused to boot. Will never know if it was down to the board not supporting the processor or a duff cpu. put my I7 950 back in and PC booted fine

Back
Top Bottom