Gigabyte P34W V3 vs Gigabyte P34G V2

Soldato
On further inspection there is a definite undulation across the surface of the keyboard - a small rise extending under the top of the trackpad and in the middle of the keyboard and a small depression on the left hand side of the keyboard. Not sure if this is what also causes the right click not to register 100% of the time.

No idea what caused this - could be down to the thin materials used in construction (and also the reason for the first one not sitting flat).

I remember that issue with the first generation of the P35k where people posted the chassis was bent on arrival.

Anyway, if the problem persists (especially the right click) and becomes too annoying I'll deal with it then - but at the moment I don't really have the time to deal with it - just want to get everything installed and running.

Soldato
Ok, I'm going to have to post again because I have time now and these issues with the keyboard/trackpad buttons and general curvature of the surface are a problem.

Atom - I'm sending you an email regarding this if that's ok. I'm sorry to have to do this again and would like to stress I was very appreciative of the service a few weeks ago. :)

It's just for a machine of this price I can't accept the undulations in the keyboard/trackpad and the right click not registering all the time. It's too much of a problem in daily use.

Is it possible to replace the keyboard/flatten out the chassis/fix the right click, or similar?

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Ok, I'm going to have to post again because I have time now and these issues with the keyboard/trackpad buttons and general curvature of the surface are a problem.

Atom - I'm sending you an email regarding this if that's ok. I'm sorry to have to do this again and would like to stress I was very appreciative of the service a few weeks ago. :)

It's just for a machine of this price I can't accept the undulations in the keyboard/trackpad and the right click not registering all the time. It's too much of a problem in daily use.

Is it possible to replace the keyboard/flatten out the chassis/fix the right click, or similar?

Hi Curunen,

I will send thread to Bailey from OCUK and request return and RMA to service centre - please discuss solution direct with OcUK and lets get this resolved for you.

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Tea,

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep

Hi Curunen,

OK, I have sent instruction to Bailey, requesting contacting you. He will ask your permission to open and inspect a new replacement machine for you and then swap.

Please look out for contact from him later today.

Thanks and really sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

OcUK Staff
Hello there

Thanks for alerting me to this thread Atom

Curunen has started a thread in the C/S forum so I will continue with him in the thread.

I will keep you posted

Bailey

Back
Top Bottom