• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gigabyte RTX 2080Ti Gaming OC USB-C not working

Associate
OP
No worries, I will get it picked up and sent back at our cost as you've not had the card long and reported the fault just after purchase. It should only take a few days, providing there are no other issues. Mail these two addresses and I'll make sure to look after it for you.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Fired an email off to both provided addresses, thanks for the help :)

Associate
OP
dont forget to register for the 4 year warranty ! completel forgot to do this with my aorus 1080 though was accepted !

Pretty sure I registered it the day i got the card or a couple of days after, given the RTX cards going full space invader I was going to take any chances with not getting that extra year of warranty haha

Associate
OP
Just an update for anyone following along or if someone comes across the same issue, card went of to Gigabyte and was at the RMA centre for just under a week. I was kept updated throughout, they couldn't replicate my issue on the test bench but swapped my card out with a new one. got the card back installed it in my system and the USB-C drivers installed first time and the port now works as it should.

I hope I never need to send anything in again but Gigabyte were great with getting it sorted and big shout out to @GIGA-Man for arranging the RMA :)

Back
Top Bottom