Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming Owners Thread

Associate
MWiCOMg.jpg
Hey guys I bought the Z370 Aorus Ultra gaming MoBo before Xmas to upgrade my old system along with a Intel i5 8600K CPU. I am so happy with this purchase. It's been over 7 years since I built my first system and it was so easy setting everything up with this motherboard. The RGB lighting looks amazing through my case window and overclocking was really simple to do. Being able to update your BIOS through the Gigabyte program makes that process so much easier to carry out. I highly recommend this Mobo to anyone.

Hi Ghostcodpro, good for you as I have the same mobo CPU combination. I am very happy with this motherboard, did everything from initial setup with no issues whatsover running XMP profile at DDR4 3000Mhs for my Corsair Vengeance Ram and hapilly overclocked to 5GHz though I am running at 4.9GHz at 1.295 vcore max through on an ofset mode. Runs cool as I have a 360 AIO in the top of the case which also helps the VRM. I have had no temp issues with the VRM's as highlighted in reviews. I just upgraded the BIOS to the new F7g which is the Meltdown/Spectre microcode update and again no issues in terms of performance and stability. I too would hapliy recommend for a very cost effective yet powerfull piece of kit.
MWiCOMg

Associate
Hey there, I just purchased a computer from ** No Competitors **, came with the GIGABYTE AORUS Z370 Gaming 7. Can't fault it! everything runs smoothly and I am testing the limits everyday, my decision was made easier by all the fantastic reviews you all post of every forum of all the websites available to help the newer people like myself, so thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
I recently purchased this motherboard on OCUK, and was not disappointed. The RGB lighting looks great and makes an amazing addition to any build, giving it the edge in visual flair. The ram support is good and I have had no problems overclocking my 2400MHz DDR4 to 2666MHz.

Overall, great motherboard albeit slightly overkill for an 8400.

Associate
No, Gigabyte are offering £20 Steam codes for reviews of Z370 Aorus boards.

Edit: Probably not the best business practice but it says review, not specifically positive reviews.

Back
Top Bottom