Giggsy, one of the greatest ??

Soldato
Gerrard has won 6 major trophies, Giggs has won 15. Its not impossible that Gerrard finishes his career with more trophies as hes only 26

Soldato
weringo said:
Gerrard has won 6 major trophies, Giggs has won 15. Its not impossible that Gerrard finishes his career with more trophies as hes only 26

It's not impossible but it's very unlikely. Unless Gerrard hands in another transfer request that is.

Soldato
S7yl3s said:
Lampard was a good player, but over the past two seasons he's just turned into an average Joe. Amazing, he does OK in the Chelsea team, who wouldn't? The difference is you could replace Lampard with dead wood and not notice, whereas if you did the same for Giggs, you would miss him hugely.

Not quite, last season he was carrying the hopelessly lost essien and this season he has been tasked with pushing Ballacks wheel barrow full of cash around as the useless kraut **** is too lazy to do it for himself.

Soldato
atpbx said:
Not quite, last season he was carrying the hopelessly lost essien and this season he has been tasked with pushing Ballacks wheel barrow full of cash around as the useless kraut **** is too lazy to do it for himself.

Lmao, true. But still he's not what he used to be. Still it makes me very angry everytime I see him in the England midfield, I firmly believe he shouldn't be there. A sub at best.

Back
Top Bottom