Global Gathering 2006

Soldato
well i oredered mine thursday night and they came monday morning :D

might be worth checking to see if theres any local places near you selling them, i know my local hmv is selling them

just noticed some v cheap tickets going on ebay too

Soldato
Cant wait now, pretty sure im gonna be there just after the site opens, apparantly the Global staff have been kind to me and my friends over on the efestivals website and have given us a dedicated camping area which we can camp on. So we are all meeting in there, apparantly its a big blue cordonned (sp?) off area!

CANT WAIT!!!!!

Soldato
Been keeping an eye on the weather forecast here and it's supposed to be warm but cloudy over the weekend, which sounds ideal to me.

Am only going on the saturday as there's no Drum n Bass Arena on friday night.

Mate of mine's old man handles the planning application for the site so I got a free VIP wristband too :).

Associate
Enjoy GG all, as said the lineup looks quality. Can't afford this one but I'm off to Creamfields next month so I am hoping that will be awesome (It was last year :D )

aaazza

Associate
^ Impressive jippos (sic) if they can organise a rave on this scale though ;) :D

omgit'ssoclose!

I'm having a meet up at 8pm outside the Strongbow arena on Saturday but it's with a load of druggies so beware!

Associate
Oliver said:
^ Impressive jippos (sic) if they can organise a rave on this scale though ;) :D

omgit'ssoclose!

I'm having a meet up at 8pm outside the Strongbow arena on Saturday but it's with a load of druggies so beware!

Sounds like a plan tbh.

Soldato
dbappa said:
weather reports have changed twice already this week for GG, you never know.
This is true. The forecast was for thunderstorms here today and it's been sunny and warm so far, although it did rain a bit early this morning.

Will keep an eye on the skies tomorrow and let you guys know how it's looking.

Back
Top Bottom