God of War: Ragnarok

Another September release, wow, September is looking pretty stacked for me ! Prison Architect 2 , Space Marine 2, Stalker 2 and now God of War 2 as well. I had better clear my game list before then :D

Reactions: TNA
If this does arrive in September as planned, that would be 22 months since the game's original launch on PS4/5. Getting closer and closer to day & date launch on PC for Sony 1st party "exclusives".

If this does arrive in September as planned, that would be 22 months since the game's original launch on PS4/5. Getting closer and closer to day & date launch on PC for Sony 1st party "exclusives".
Sony's new arena shooter Concord is coming out in September on PC and PS5 at the same time.

Done by guys who did GoW 2018 too so hopefully shouldn't be too bad of a port, personally I was hoping more for Last of Us Part 2 since I haven't actually played that aside from first hour or so

Yeah, I would have loved that as well. I only played the first one about 6 months ago as I don't own a playstation, and it was one of the best things I've played in a long while. Having said that GoW was also amazing so can't really complain I guess.

It took several patches to get good yes but the launch wasn't the best for the first PC port.
To be fair and this isn't hating on Nixxies but even they've made same mistake 2 releases in a row in regards to HDR, plus other issues in GoT when running at high FPS, the text issue still persist for me too

Looks like they're going with the PSN account requirement. Not sure that bothers me personally, but I guess it's been causing a fair bit of noise with other recent releases.

Back
Top Bottom