God of War: Ragnarok

Not an issue for me either, but it's a weird requirement for a single player game, especially when you consider Sony are denying themselves sales in over one hundred countries where PSN isn't available.

Not an issue for me either, but it's a weird requirement for a single player game, especially when you consider Sony are denying themselves sales in over one hundred countries where PSN isn't available.

Yeah. Stupid really but whatever. Just happy we are getting these games on pc and I do not need to buy a PlayStation at some point to play them.

To be fair though how many sales are they truly missing out on? Somebody showed a map of Steam users and PSN availability and as you can imagine they lined up pretty well, does it suck? Yeah but this whole thing just seems blown way outta proportion mainly by people it doesn't even affect

To be fair though how many sales are they truly missing out on? Somebody showed a map of Steam users and PSN availability and as you can imagine they lined up pretty well, does it suck? Yeah but this whole thing just seems blown way outta proportion mainly by people it doesn't even affect

Don't know who's blowing it way out of proportion to be fair?

Last edited:
Great news, they seem to be pushing out these pc ports more often now, and im all for it, i remember pc players had to wait ages for gta 5, hope last of us 2 and gta 6 will be shorter affairs, im all for it as i pretty much pc game only.

I think for Playstations own games its fair enough, I'm just happy we get them eventually unlike in the past. GTA is a different matter, that's just rockstar being a word I can't say.

Great game, although I did prefer the 1st one more. Sony has some bigger plans with all them strange requirements for sure. But as long as we keep getting PC ports then I'm happy.

Defo want to play this. But got so many games to play now that I will give it a few month's for mrk to do the beta testing for me :p

That said, if mrk, noxia and nexus get it on release I might be persuaded to jump in for the bants :D

I've had the first one of these installed for months and im still yet to load it, i guess it's about time i started it lol..... hopefully by the time i finish the first, all the patches for the typical ps to pc ports will have fixed everything :D

Back
Top Bottom