US: Gold Rush

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Gold Divers makes me laugh, its like care in the community who have a part time hobby but only when they feel like it.... My life is so tough..... i need Money.... so i can spend it on stuff man...

Seems to me your life would be better taking spice than living in a tent on a pebble beach whilst working on some oil drums for fun :)

Soldato
Turin is one of the more sensible types but he still ended up doing a case of lets spend a ton of money and then find out if theres enough gold to pay for it. 30k insurance cost on day one when they are sitting sifting buckets for a flake of gold is why these guys are rarely going to do well.
The majority of these operations would go broke by themselves but they getting a fee to appear in the TV series so guess that works out.

The Bering sea people are the most unorganised dangerous set of them. One guy decides to swim out to his boat after arriving late, the sea being close to zero temperature nearly kills him. They do a dive to dredge and their air intake is situated next to the generator exhaust pipe.... how they not dead and broke is slightly unbelievable but also entertaining. Its realistic in that it shows how they barely scrape a profit most of the time, only Tony Beets has it made and its just down to the easy ground. Parker cant stop complaining about having to mine it lol

I wouldnt mind playing around with a giant digger costing half a million, must be fun at some point

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I prefer the Aussie one now, Actually seem like normal people doing a days graft without the need for drama or kicking up a yeeehaaaa fuss.

/annoying americans.

Soldato
I prefer the Aussie one now, Actually seem like normal people doing a days graft without the need for drama or kicking up a yeeehaaaa fuss.

/annoying americans.

Did you see the one where the 2 guys got their dad (in law) down to help detect?

Got a couple of lucky hits.

But yeah, TBF, it's obviously not 'real'.

In a similar vein is Alaskan Bush People.

I find them all strangely compelling.

Back
Top Bottom