• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Golden Vega 56?

Associate
OP
Just been to recheck my folding and it's now running. ore at 1680mhz. So it's gone up on it's own. Is this normal depending on the stress level?

I'm guessing so long as the core clock is under or level with what is set in p7 is normal?

OcUK Staff
Just been to recheck my folding and it's now running. ore at 1680mhz. So it's gone up on it's own. Is this normal depending on the stress level?

I'm guessing so long as the core clock is under or level with what is set in p7 is normal?

Today is cooler than yesterday, so could be down to lower ambient. Boost clock works from several sensor inputs.

Associate
OP
Today is cooler than yesterday, so could be down to lower ambient. Boost clock works from several sensor inputs.

Yeah, I was thinking that the difficult in folding units in F@H has effected it so that one particular unit was not as stressful as the first, thus the different clocks. Still this aint bad right? :p

2FRojT1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom