Google-Motorola "X Phone" in the 2013 pipeline?

How long how long.

I hate this galaxy nexus, worst phone I've owned. I dunno how much longer I can last

Oh, id love it to be called the x phone.. Or even Moto A.. Followed by B.. Etc

Step aside Samsung, htc, sony, apple and everyone else :D :p

I seriously hope that has some truth to it and isn't just to build up hype and then come release time, just be like every other phone but slightly improved specs :(

So far with the gs 4 rumours etc. I have lost interest in it and htc's stupid design decision has put me of and the xperia z not meeting my requirements either so this really is my last hope :p

I am more curious about the software and updates as the way all these rumours are coming across, it seems like Motorola are mainly in charge of it and will be controlling the update side, google seem to only be "involved" in the decision side and since it isn't a true nexus device that further leads me to think that motorola again, are the ones controlling it.

Step aside Samsung, htc, sony, apple and everyone else :D :p

I seriously hope that has some truth to it and isn't just to build up hype and then come release time, just be like every other phone but slightly improved specs :(

So far with the gs 4 rumours etc. I have lost interest in it and htc's stupid design decision has put me of and the xperia z not meeting my requirements either so this really is my last hope :p

I am more curious about the software and updates as the way all these rumours are coming across, it seems like Motorola are mainly in charge of it and will be controlling the update side, google seem to only be "involved" in the decision side and since it isn't a true nexus device that further leads me to think that motorola again, are the ones controlling it.

Dont laugh Nexus but seriously the "X" will be my next phone :p if all the rumours prove to be true!

HTC shot themselves in the foot with the design of the HTC One (the name isn't exactly inspiring is it?)

With the Z arriving in around two weeks time and not exactly being excited about it, I'm in the same boat as you...with the "X" being the last hope. Samsung just doesn't do it for me anymore after spending all my dosh on all their flagships the past few years.

No stoosh, your next phone will be the "one" then the GS 4 and then.......the X! :D :p

Name is awful but I couldn't care less about that :p More miffed at their stupid button arrangement :mad:

Yeah, as I said many times throughout the last year or two, Samsung are just like apple now, they have taken this attitude "if it isn't broke, don't fix it" so they won't change their "base" as they are obviously getting the sales just like apple do. Heck, they could release the exact same phone again in April but with just a few improvements here and there and it would still be the best selling phone.........

YR1MPyf.jpg

:p :(

Be interesting to see what Samsung do with their GS 5 and the hard home button if apple were to release the 5s or 6 just before it and had got rid of the home button.........

No stoosh, your next phone will be the "one" then the GS 4 and then.......the X! :D :p

Name is awful but I couldn't care less about that :p More miffed at their stupid button arrangement :mad:

Yeah, as I said many times throughout the last year or two, Samsung are just like apple now, they have taken this attitude "if it isn't broke, don't fix it" so they won't change their "base" as they are obviously getting the sales just like apple do. Heck, they could release the exact same phone again in April but with just a few improvements here and there and it would still be the best selling phone.........

Be interesting to see what Samsung do with their GS 5 and the hard home button if apple were to release the 5s or 6 just before it and had got rid of the home button.........

I seriously can't be jumping from phone to phone like that :o HOWEVER you have made a very valid point and that would've very likely been my phone "road map." :eek:

HTC really know how to stuff things up with their releases and always make some kind of major error. Why on earth do we listen to Peter Chou droning on about how this will be HTC's year and that they've learnt from mistakes made in the past. Change the record Mr Chou! :p and sort your button arrangement out! :mad:

You've made a very valid point, it'll be interesting to see how Apple change their design only to see how Samsung to react to the change. The Galaxy series have sold by the bucket loads across the world and Samsung are very close to getting stale like Apple if they don't radically change the design of their phones and bring something fresh and new to the table.

Hopefully the forthcoming "X" phone will give them a right good kick up the backside that Samsung quite royally deserve.

If it doesn't take too long to come out it will be my phone too.

Hope it looks like the Razr :-P
Hope it has an sd slot and big battery

(also must have... Rgb led)

I'mnot even hoping for much. I no longer care about raw power. Not even bothered by updates

Looks
Build quality
Battery life
Storage
Decent dac

And an essential rgb led

Oh and my biggest ask.. Hardware works!

Have you looked at the ONE X/+? Good on all those fronts, best LCD there is imo.

Yes but the One X will be over a year old and will be superceeded by the new HTC flagship phone, whatever it's name is.

As for the chipsets in both phones we all know that Tegra 3 isn't exactly cutting edge!

Battery life is rather shocking on the One X!

Yes but the One X will be over a year old and will be superceeded by the new HTC flagship phone, whatever it's name is.

As for the chipsets in both phones we all know that Tegra 3 isn't exactly cutting edge!

Battery life is rather shocking on the One X!
He said he doesn't care about power :P

Battery life on my one x is better than any other android phone I have had, the tests I have seen put it up there with the best... ?

Either way, I did not realise what he meant by rgb led... sorry.

He said he doesn't care about power :P

Battery life on my one x is better than any other android phone I have had, the tests I have seen put it up there with the best... ?

Either way, I did not realise what he meant by rgb led... sorry.

That must've been after a recent software update. I had the One X when it was first released and battery life was fine when you didn't use it but as soon as you turned it on, you could literally see the battery run down and it was scary! :eek:

The "x" phone will be awesome and THE phone to get if it lives up to it's billing and July isn't too far away! :D

Tbh jellybean made it better but was still good before.

I just wish someone would invent a better battery, we keep hearing about it, but it never happens.

I'm glad to hear that! If it wasn't for the battery I would've kept the One X as I really liked the phone especially the styling and Sense UI was quality.

I was tempted by one X. The phone that was perfect was the maxx hd

Massive battery
Looked awesome
Rgb led notification of God like quality

Back
Top Bottom