Gordon Brown's first mistake ?

Associate
BBC Linky

Gordon Brown said:
Mr Brown said: "This will be a new government with new priorities. And I have been privileged to have been granted the great opportunity to serve my country.

Gordon Brown said:
And at all times I will be strong in purpose, steadfast in will, resolute in action in the service of what matters to the British people, meeting the concerns and aspirations of our whole country.

Am I being pedantic here or is Gordon Brown's country not Scotland?

Is it appropriate for him as a Scott to continually refer to country when he means Great Britain & Northern Ireland? Or does he ?

And to add balance.

David Camaron said:
Speaking on his Webcameron internet site, the Tory leader said: "Gordon Brown doesn't have the mandate, he wasn't elected as prime minister, and he should go to the country.

Is this not Tory hypocrisy when one considers how John Major became Prime Minister?

Permabanned
He even got his school motto wrong apparently. In reality it's "I will try my utmost", yet he said "I will try my outmost"!

Pedantic or what?

Soldato
DavidMarq said:
[/size]

Is this not Tory hypocrisy when one considers how John Major became Prime Minister?

yes it is, but polliticians think the electorate only have a 2 week memory

they may be right!

Man of Honour
the sooner he leaves power the better, we need an election. i know other partys haven't before but who cars, this is the present.

Gordon brown has done nothing good for this country and will only add to its destruction :mad:.

Permabanned
To the OP

I think you just may be jealous that your next primeminister will be another Scot.

Your ignorance is shining though like just fine. :)

Associate
OP
AcidHell2 said:
the sooner he leaves power the better, we need an election. i know other partys haven't before but who cars, this is the present.

Gordon brown has done nothing good for this country and will only add to its destruction :mad:.

I may not agree with all expressed in your post, but I do agree that the actions of those in the past should not necessarily dictate the actions of those in the present or the future.

Back
Top Bottom